Monday, June 16, 2008

U.S. Open Golf

I never thought I would sit down and watch a golf tournament but I did. The U.S. Open was played this last week. The final round was Sunday, as it always is, at Torrey Pines. Tiger Woods and Rocco Mediate were tied after the 72nd hole, which is a regulation game, both with -1. Therefore, they had to do a playoff today. They had to do the 18 hole course all over again. At the end of that playoff it was still a tie. They went to a sudden death playoff. They travelled back to hole 7 where we finally got a victor. Tiger Woods won his 14th Major Golf Tournament. I was on the edge of my seat a few times. Tiger's knee hurt him I think. He wasn't playing as well as he should have been. Here are two websites if you want to catch up on the highlights:

NBC Sports

USGA U.S. Open 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)