Saturday, June 21, 2008

a really good mood

I am in a really good mood. I have no idea why. It might be because I am listening to Renee Olstead's website. I love her voice. It is so free and fun. I am going to go and get her 'Skylark' CD sometime soon. I also am going to get William Joseph's 'Beyond' CD. I really like that one. Both CDs came out this month. Goodness, David really knows how to do great music. Anything he does I love. Um ... that's David Foster if you're confused.

I was thinking this past week about my David Foster songbook. And I really don't think it is going to go anywhere this year. I have no money to buy the sheet music. And it is impossible to find Skylark sheet music. (David Foster's band was called Skylark.) So if anyone knows any good websites for free, or really cheap, sheet music please tell me. I have looked at Musicnotes.com and they seem to be the one I might use. But when I print them out at the bottom right hand corner it says something like, "Sheet music for the use of Krysta only." I don't really want anything like that on it. I want the music! Oh, well. If I don't think of anything better I might have to live with it. But they don't have Skylark music so it doesn't really matter!

I took some pictures yesterday because I had my camera and was bored. I got some interesting shots. I was at the grocery store with Dad and there was an American flag across the street. I got some really cool shots of Old Glory.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)