Monday, June 30, 2008

Guess What?

I have no idea. lol.

I applied for a job at the University of Utah. If I get this job it will be really nice. And Dad will be happy. As he says it is a real career job. I still want to finish my degree sometime but he is right. If I do good I could really help them out and get great benefits. But since it is a "real career job" I have to fight for it, which something I have never really done. I have just been handed my jobs in the past. I has been nice but I guess that's why they never lasted. Some were temporary and some I just hated. This one seems like it will be really fun.

On Sunday I like to listen to the Dave Koz radio show. Last night I turned on the radio at 10 pm and the show was just ending! I was so annoyed! That station never has it on at the same time. I really like listening to Dave because he is funny and he talks to other jazz artists on the show. Grrr...it makes me mad that the times are never consistent.

I decided to create a photo album site and put my photos there. I'll still post them here but I might have more than I really want to post. I don't know exactly how I want to set it up. Right now there is nothing in the album because I am still trying to decide. I think I'll sub categorize the photos by months (for generic photos) and major events (like concerts and such). There is a link to the right but like I said before it isn't really ready yet. Sometime this week I'll make sure it is up to date. I'll probably start with June 2008 and not have the Ten Tenors concert or anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)