Saturday, June 07, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my birthday and I had a lot of fun. Really, I did. One doesn't turn twenty everyday!

I organized the toy closets. I should have taken a picture of before but I didn't even think about it. Trust me, they were a mess. Now I wonder how long they'll stay like this...



My brothers and I played with the train tracks.


We also played with the cardboard blocks. We built trap chairs and our friend sat in them. It was great fun. Brings back lots of memories of my childhood.




And as far as presents, I only got two things. A new mattress and sheets to go with it. It will be really nice not to wake up with back pain anymore. That old mattress was at least 25 years old. It was the mattress that my parents first had when then got married. This new one is really fluffy and nice. I am going to sleep well tonight. I wonder what I feel like in the morning. And with the money that my grandparent's gave me I am going to go buy William Joseph's new CD, Beyond. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)