Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mind Writing

I have so much in my mind that no one would care about I don't even know if it's worth writing down. But I’m going to anyway just because I am bored. That's a good reason to do anything. lol.

I have been having trouble sleeping. And when I say sleeping I mean the lack thereof. I decided at the start of the year that I was going to track my sleep pattern. What time I go to sleep and wake up and how many hours a night I get. I realized that I am so irregular. I never go to bed at the same time nor wake up at the same time. The most consistent I have ever been is that I go to sleep after midnight, after lying in bed for four hours, and then end up sleeping until after noon the next day. And you would think that nine to ten hours of sleep a day and I would be fine. But I toss and turn a lot during the night. I start out laying on my back and end up on my stomach in the morning. I am sore and I don't like it. Last night I knew I needed to do something drastic, and I was not tired at all, so I pulled an almost all-nighter. I did end up getting a nap in the morning. I am somewhat tired but I feel fine. I will probably regret it when I sleep through church and don't remember a thing tomorrow. Anyways, I don't know how to make my sleep go back to normal, if it ever was normal to begin with. Maybe I'll get some books and relaxation or something and trying to really relax my body before I go to sleep. I have a book that might help with that one. But I don't know why I toss and turn during the night. The other day while I was getting ready for the day I even had a thought that I should go to one of those sleep research places and see if they could figure something out. But I have no idea if that would even help. Still it might be interesting. Enough of this topic, let's see what else...

A few weeks ago my dad and brothers and I went on a bike ride. I am so out of shape I could hardly go up the hill. But in my defense that was a really long hill. Anyway, that wasn't the point. I want to exercise more. So yesterday we went on another bike ride, sans the father because he is away. It wasn't as bad last time but we didn't take the same route. I still got winded near the end going up a different hill but it was not as long the first one. Both times when we got back I was so stiff I could hardly get off the bike with out falling over.

I was thinking this morning that maybe I need a different kind of exercise. I was watching TV this morning, around 5:30 am, and a yoga class came on. There was nothing else on so I decided that I should try a few moves. And I mean a few, I did maybe three of four during the whole class. I felt like a fool standing in the middle of the room, in my jeans from yesterday no less, and doing, what did she call it, the dog down pose, and other simple but difficult poses. I don't even know what kind of yoga I was doing. Isn't there more than one type of yoga? This was a very mild type. I wish I could be that flexible. I definitely stayed near the beginner level because I can't pull my leg that far to my hips and be comfortable. Even though I never really did anything I did find myself in their state of mind, almost. I was breathing through my nose slowly like they were and I was relaxed. Most of the time though I was just sitting on the floor, Indian-style, and wondering how in the world they could bend like that. Plus the two males who were doing the more advanced moves were very cute and very fluid. I caught myself more than once wanting one of them in my living room helping me with my yoga, most of which I am pretty sure I never did right.

I have been looking for a job for a long time but I haven't found anything yet. It is kind of frustrating because I am in debt and can't get out because no money is coming in. And Dad keeps harping me about getting a job. Although, I must admit that's what I wanna hear. But that's just talk until you take me there. Um...no. Where was I? Something about a job...oh yeah. Although, I must admit (don't worry I won't break into song again) ever since I talked to my dad and told him how I feel about him looking out for me he has been less...less intrusive...no, wrong word, a little too harsh...well, he hasn't haggard me as often and hard about not having a job.

This a long post but not really interesting. Although, the breaking out into song was pretty cool. Which reminds me, it's Saturday! Showtune Saturday Nights is tonight. 7:00 to midnight. You gotta love showtunes! Oh and as for Project Blue, I have a great picture that is still on my camera. I'll pull it off and post it tomorrow. Maybe on the next project I can be more consistent. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)