Monday, October 20, 2008

What does one 20-year-old, 374 miles, and one tank of gas result from?

A mental breakdown at midnight. No kidding! Last night I woke up from my non-sleeping state of mind and cried for five minutes. Then I couldn't stay in that room, let alone that house a minute longer. I had to get out! I had to run! I put some shoes on, grabbed a jacket, and grabbed the car keys. I took I-15 southbound for two and a half hours. I didn't really want to turn around until that point. I just kept driving, and driving. I had to stop for gas once. I checked google maps this morning and I figured I went from South Jordan to Beaver, which is 187 miles. I know I went I little bit past that but not far. I am running on no sleep right now. I have no idea if I'll be able to make it through the day but I am going to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)