Wednesday, October 15, 2008

DWTS week 4 (results show)


So last night for the first time this season they told who in the bottom two. The bottom two were Cloris Leachman and Rocco DiSpirito. Rocco DiSpirito and Karina Smirnoff were the ones with the lowest score/votes. They went home. I really hope that Cloris goes home next week. I was really glad that Tony and Susan were the first people to know that they were safe. I was waiting for their names to be read. They aren't usually the first ones. I am so nervous for them every week. I never know how much my votes are really doing.

And next week they are introducing new dances to the competition. The hustle, jitterbug, salsa, and west coast swing are the four that they now get to dance. I can't wait to see what Tony does for choreography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)