Tuesday, October 07, 2008

DWTS week 3


Misty May-Treanor and Maks Chmerkovskiy had to leave the competition due to an injury. During the rehearsal Misty tore her Achilles tendon. Maks knew something was wrong before she knew something was wrong. She didn't feel any pain for a moment. They had video of the rehearsal that they showed. She looked like she was in so much pain when it came. Maks looked horrified before she could feel anything. Poor guy! She is going into surgery today and the estimated recovery time is six to eight months. Luckily, Misty was planning on taking some time off from volleyball so it doesn't really affect her schedule for the next year or so. Needless to say Misty and Maks could not go with the Dancing with the Stars. They were going to do a jive. On a happier side note ... Maks looked so hott in that suit! lol.


Thoughts and scores:

Lance Bass and Lacey Schwimmer. They did a very proper viennese waltz. I thought it was very nice and dignified. I liked it. Score for dance: 22/30

Toni Braxton and Alec Mazo. They also viennese waltzed and I thought it was awesome. It wasn't hott with Len or Bruno but Carrie Ann liked it. Alec smile is so dazzling. Score for dance: 22/30

Brooke Burke and Derek Hough. I thought their viennese waltz was beautiful. They got the first ten of the season ... and from Len. He is frugal with those tens. Score for dance: 28/30

Rocco DiSpirito and Karina Smirnoff. I think that Rocco thinks too much about the dance. That is why he doesn't do so well. He is still better than some of the other people. They did a viennese waltz. Score for dance: 20/30

Maurice Greene and Cheryl Burke. They danced a jive. Score for dance: 24/30

Cloris Leachman and Corky Ballas. There jive was ... scary. lol. I had no idea what they were trying to do. I felt bad watching it. I really hope that she leaves tonight. Score for dance: 16/30

Cody Linley and Julianne Hough. I kind of don't want to say it but I thought Cody looked cute in that outfit. Also Jullianne's outfit was odd. I thought it was funny. I liked their jive. Score for dance: 21/30

Susan Lucci and Tony Dovolani. *sigh* I love Tony. I loved that vest. He was sparkly. He looked so hott. Oh, and the dance wasn't too bad either. I thought it was somewhat slow for a jive but I still thought it was competent. Score for dance: 21/30

Warren Sapp and Kym Johnson. I am surprised that Warren, being such a big guy, could dance so well. He was light on his feet. They danced a viennese waltz. Score for dance: 25/30


I really, really hope that Cloris goes home tonight. If she doen't I am going to be mad. She can't dance so don't keep her there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)