Tuesday, October 28, 2008

DWTS week 6

Thoughts and scores for last night:

Lance Bass and Lacey Schwimmer. I liked their jive. It was fun. I thought the choreography was good for them. Score for dance: 27/30

Brooke Burke and Derek Hough. She was worried about her ankle. She didn't do as well as she could have in her rumba. Maybe if they stay to the point where they get to try a dance over they will do the rumba. Score for dance: 26/30

Maurice Greene and Cheryl Burke. They danced a waltz and I thought they did okay. Score for dance: 21/30

Cloris Leachman and Corky Ballas. She needs to go home!!! She can not dance! They were supposed to be dancing a cha cha cha. I do not know how Corky can stand to teach her because she never listens to him. Score for dance: 15/30

Cody Linley and Julianne Hough. I thought their samba was very good. Poor Julianne though. She is dancing with stomach pain. She is having surgery today. Next week Cody will dance with Edyta while Julianne recovers. Score for dance: 23/30

Susan Lucci and Tony Dovolani. They danced a mambo. Dare I say it but they weren't too great this week. I still voted for Tony. So hopefully they can stay in and keep working. Score for dance: 23/30

Warren Sapp and Kym Johnson. They danced a rumba. I thought it was good. Kym looked odd with her hair straightened. I wasn't used to that. I liked it though. Score for dance: 25/30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)