Wednesday, October 29, 2008

DWTS week 6 (results show)


Yeah! Cloris went home! She really needed to go before Toni and Misty (although that one couldn't been stopped). Cloris needed to go a long time ago. Now this can be a competition and not a joke. I'm kind of nervous for Susan and Tony. They have been in the bottom two (at least last to know they are safe) two weeks in a row. I don't know if I can save them. This always happens. Tony and his partner start to slip and then get eliminated. They should just get Tony a really good partner so that he could go to the end. Although I don't think he would mind being voted off because he has twins at home (or in LA right now) that I don't think he has had time to spend time with them. For the first time yesterday I noticed that Tony wears his wedding ring. That is so cool. He should take some time off (after he is done with the show) and spend time with his wife and three kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)