Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tulips

I love tulips! They are my favorite flower, next to cala lilies. They are elegant and gorgeous. I love black tulips. They are very hard to find because they are quite rare. Saturday morning I was watching a garden show in which the focal point of the garden was a old stone vase. The gardener had planted tulips around the base and they showed a shot in the springtime when all the flowers were in bloom. I wanted a bouquet of tulips from that point on. So I went to Walmart and looked and they didn't have a very large selection of tulips. I then went to Smith's but they didn't carry any tulips at all. Yesterday, I got to the point of driving down to Albertson's, which is far away from my house, and looked at their tulip selection. I love the selection there. They have a whole bunch of colors and the flowers look healthy. I bought three bouquets of five flowers each. They smell really good and make me smile every time I look at them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)