Saturday, March 08, 2008

TTT concert


The Ten Tenors concert was so much fun! They sang "Here’s to the Heroes", "You Only Live Twice", "Il Gladiatore / Now We Are Free", "Just to see each other Again", "Who Wants to Live Forever", "Bohemian Rhapsody", "Nessun Dorma", "The Boxer", "Australian Folk Song Medley", "BeeGees Medley", "Por una Cabeza", "Opera Without the Boring Bits", "Italian Medley", and "Granada". I am sure I'm missing some songs but I can't think of them.

Afterward, they came out to the lobby and took pictures and signed stuff. I only got to eight signatures and five pictures. (My camera battery died on me.) I missed seeing Shannon by a few minutes. But I was told that he ducks out pretty quickly.

I did get to meet Liam...


Dom...


Steven (he is a new guy)...


"Chendry"...


...and Tod.


Tod is so cute! Mom liked his haircut so she took a picture of the back of his head. lol. I have seen better shots. Oh well, I thought it was funny.


When I met him I asked him if I could get a picture and he said sure. He put his arm around me and I put my arm around him ... and then someone asked for his signature. I didn't mind one bit! We just stood there for a few seconds. I tired not to blush too much. lol. Tod smelled really good!


Then Mom took the picture and went to the next cute guy. lol. It was such a fun night. My cousin and his wife were there. They sat to the right of us. It was funny to see them there. And on our left was someone famous! Mitt Romney was there with his wife. That was kind of weird. Everyone came up to him before the show and during the intermission. They left right before the second half of the concert.

Now I have been to two TTT concerts. I saw them for the first time in Fort Collins, CO on November 11, 2004.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)