Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Elation and Spurts

We are going on a cruise to the Mexican Riviera in May. We all have passports now and Mom and Dad are in the process of getting everyone registered with the cruise line. We are flying to Los Angeles. That will be fun. I have never been on a plane. Brian and I are the only ones in the family who have not been on a plane. Eric did when he went to Italy. Chad and Steven both did when they went on their missions. For the cruise we are stopping in San Diego, Catalina Island, and then back to LA. I feel like there was another stop but I can't seem to think of it. Let's see we were going to go see a navy boat (or go to the zoo) in San Diego, go snorkeling at Catalina Island, and go see the blowholes...in...Ensenada. We just talked about it on Sunday. You'd think I would remember better! lol. I am excited! I have never been on a cruise. I have always wanted to. This should be fun. I plan on taking a lot of pictures. lol.

Dancing with the Stars started Monday. I think this season will be interesting because they a very good variety of celebrities. I am glad that Tony Dovolani is there again this season. I always vote for him. I know ... I should vote for the celebrities not the professional dancers. lol. But I like Tony so he always gets my vote. Besides he never makes it to the end. I try to keep him as long as I can. I like the way he dances. He is very fluid with his movements.

School ends in a few weeks. My last day of class is April 7. I need to find work so that I can afford to do anything in the fall. Maybe I'll just work in the fall too and start back up in the springtime. What I really need right now is a change of scenery. I need to get out of my parent's house...actually I need to get out of Utah. But I have no money so I'm trapped here. I am drowning in love and doubt here. I guess my only option is get a job and work like crazy and save all of it so that I can do something that will help my state of mind in the future. I don't know where I am going to work. I got offered a job last week but it didn't feel right so I declined the position. Dad was disappointed about that. I hate the short spurts of depression that I get. They make me feel so low.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)