Monday, February 04, 2008

Introduction

I suppose I should introduce myself. A lot of this I am going to put into my profile but you can have it here too.

I am a student at LDS Business College. I am studying for a major in business skills. I enjoy my classes and should be done in a semester or two. I am not working because I would like to concentrate on my schoolwork.

I am a Josh-aholic. I think that Josh Groban is one of the greatest people on the planet. So when I say Josh I mean Josh Groban. He has inspired me in so many ways and I thank him for being such a great person. And you better not say anything bad about Josh or else the claws might come out. I will defend him. It is in the Grobanite handbook.

I am very random when I'm tired. So if I start to get loopy and not making sense I might be tired. But my friends say that is the funniest time to talk to me because I don’t think I just talk nonsense.

I enjoy any Broadway musicals. I have yet to go to New York City and see one though. I hope someday to get enough money to make a road trip down there and see some. A few of my favorites are: Phantom of the Opera, West Side Story, Into The Woods, Les Miserables (Original London Cast Recording), Sweeney Todd, Aida, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Rent, Oklahoma, Wicked, Chess, Moulin Rouge. (That one is a movie musical but I still love it.)

Singers/Songwriters that I like are: Josh Groban (of course!), Michael Bublé, William Joseph, Andrea Bocelli, The Ten Tenors, Joshua Bell, Chris Botti, Tickle Me Pink, David Foster (who in my opinion is the greatest songwriter, producer, and composer in the world)

Actors/Actresses that I like: Viggo Mortensen, Sean Bean, Orlando Bloom, Hugh Jackman, Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman

I love to read. Some of my favorite books are: Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien, Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine, Dave At Night by Gail Carson Levine, Poison Study, Magic Study, and Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder, the whole Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling, Release from Nervous Tension by David Harold Fink.

Movies I enjoy: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Rent, Quest for Camelot, Princess Bride, Bambi, Star Wars

Hobbies/Interests: photography, scrapbooking, nature, reading, singing, observing fashion trends, listening to music ... and hanging out on Friends of Josh Groban. My username is joshlover2themax if you were wondering.

TTFN
=)

2 comments:

  1. Josh is definitely the greatest! I saw your link at FOJG.

    What books are you reading right now?

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to know that FOJG people come here. I was just thinking the other day that I should talk more about stuff that interests me rather than randomness. lol

    =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)