Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Books for thought

So, due to my lack of money, my David Foster songbook is at a standstill. I want to finish it this year. I got the list put together of all the songs the David composed into an Excel worksheet. That alone took me, what felt like, forever but it was fun to read the song titles as I was working on that pre-project. I started to look on the Internet for sheet music and getting copies of all of the recent music won’t be much of a problem. But I started looking from the beginning way back at the Skylark stuff. It is nowhere on the Internet. I am going to have to sit down and do some serious digging to find the beginning, lesser known songs.

A few days ago I was reading some short stories by different authors that I like. Orson Scott Card short stories were ones that I really enjoyed. I found the original Ender’s Game on the Internet and read that. It was interesting to read it because I have read the longer novel version as well. And now I want to read Ender’s Game. It will have to wait until after I finish Les Misérables. Also, Ender will have to wait until after Andrea Bocelli’s autobiography. Some other books I want to read sometime this year are Poison Study (and related books) by Maria V. Snyder (these wait until March when the third one comes out); Harry Potter (all seven books) by JK Rowling; Release from Nervous Tension by David Harold Fink M.D.; Twilight (and related books) by Stephenie Meyer (which I won’t read until August when the final novel comes out). The only books that are not a reread in that list are Twilight, Les Mis, and Bocelli’s book. (And Fire Study which isn’t out yet. lol.) It should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment. I appreciate your thoughts a bunch.

Krysta

=)